This research was supported by Department of Defense Grant W81XWH-07-PTSD-IIRA (PI: Acierno). Several authors are also core and affiliate members of the Ralph H. Johnson VAMC Research Enhancement Award Program (REA08–261; PI: Egede), the Center for Disease Prevention and Health Interventions for Diverse Populations. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States government. There are no conflicts of interest to disclose.
PREDICTORS OF COMPLETION OF EXPOSURE THERAPY IN OEF/OIF VETERANS WITH POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1107–1113, November 2013
How to Cite
Gros, D. F., Price, M., Yuen, E. K. and Acierno, R. (2013), PREDICTORS OF COMPLETION OF EXPOSURE THERAPY IN OEF/OIF VETERANS WITH POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 1107–1113. doi: 10.1002/da.22207
Contract grant sponsor: Department of Defense Grant; Contract grant number: W81XWH-07-PTSD-IIRA (PI: Acierno)
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-07-PTSD-IIRA
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.