Grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; grant number F31MH085416 (to Tierney Lorenz); grant sponsor: NICHD; grant number RO1 HD051676 (to Cindy Meston) and grant number T32HD049336 (supporting Tierney Lorenz).
EXERCISE IMPROVES SEXUAL FUNCTION IN WOMEN TAKING ANTIDEPRESSANTS: RESULTS FROM A RANDOMIZED CROSSOVER TRIAL
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and Depression Co-Morbidity and the 2014 Klein Award Winner
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 188–195, March 2014
How to Cite
Lorenz, T. A. and Meston, C. M. (2014), EXERCISE IMPROVES SEXUAL FUNCTION IN WOMEN TAKING ANTIDEPRESSANTS: RESULTS FROM A RANDOMIZED CROSSOVER TRIAL. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 188–195. doi: 10.1002/da.22208
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: F31MH085416
- NICHD. Grant Number: RO1 HD051676
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: T32HD049336
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.