Employer: IRP-NIMH-NIH-DHHS; Contract grant sponsor: NARSAD Independent Investigator and the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Mood Disorders Research Award (to C.A.Z.).
2013 ADAA Scientific Symposium
DEVELOPING BIOMARKERS IN MOOD DISORDERS RESEARCH THROUGH THE USE OF RAPID-ACTING ANTIDEPRESSANTS
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 297–307, April 2014
How to Cite
Niciu, M. J., Mathews, D. C., Nugent, A. C., Ionescu, D. F., Furey, M. L., Richards, E. M., Machado-Vieira, R. and Zarate, C. A. (2014), DEVELOPING BIOMARKERS IN MOOD DISORDERS RESEARCH THROUGH THE USE OF RAPID-ACTING ANTIDEPRESSANTS. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 297–307. doi: 10.1002/da.22224
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- NARSAD Independent Investigator and the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Mood Disorders Research Award (to C.A.Z.)
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.