Conflict of interest. All the authors declare no conflicts of interest.
LAY PROVIDERS CAN DELIVER EFFECTIVE COGNITIVE BEHAVIOR THERAPY FOR OLDER ADULTS WITH GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER: A RANDOMIZED TRIAL
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 391–401, May 2014
How to Cite
Stanley, M. A., Wilson, N. L., Amspoker, A. B., Kraus-Schuman, C., Wagener, P. D., Calleo, J. S., Cully, J. A., Teng, E., Rhoades, H. M., Williams, S., Masozera, N., Horsfield, M. and Kunik, M. E. (2014), LAY PROVIDERS CAN DELIVER EFFECTIVE COGNITIVE BEHAVIOR THERAPY FOR OLDER ADULTS WITH GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER: A RANDOMIZED TRIAL. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 391–401. doi: 10.1002/da.22239
Trial Registration: ClinicalTrials.gov. NCT00765219, http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00765219?term=Melinda+Stanley&rank=5
Grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Grant number: R01-MH53932, Supported in part by the Houston VA HSR&D Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety; (CIN-13-413).
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01-MH53932
- Houston VA HSR&D Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety. Grant Number: CIN-13-413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.