The research reported here and the preparation of this paper was supported in part by grant W81XWH0910737. The views and opinions expressed do not represent those of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States Government.
AN INVESTIGATION OF THE INTERACTIVE EFFECTS OF THE CAPABILITY FOR SUICIDE AND ACUTE AGITATION ON SUICIDALITY IN A MILITARY SAMPLE
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 25–31, January 2015
How to Cite
Ribeiro, J. D., Bender, T. W., Buchman, J. M., Nock, M. K., Rudd, M. D., Bryan, C. J., Lim, I. C., Baker, M. T., Knight, C., Gutierrez, P. M. and Joiner, T. E. (2015), AN INVESTIGATION OF THE INTERACTIVE EFFECTS OF THE CAPABILITY FOR SUICIDE AND ACUTE AGITATION ON SUICIDALITY IN A MILITARY SAMPLE. Depress. Anxiety, 32: 25–31. doi: 10.1002/da.22240
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.