Both authors are first authors.
FOCAL AND ABERRANT PREFRONTAL ENGAGEMENT DURING EMOTION REGULATION IN VETERANS WITH POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 851–861, October 2014
How to Cite
Rabinak, C. A., MacNamara, A., Kennedy, A. E., Angstadt, M., Stein, M. B., Liberzon, I. and Phan, K. L. (2014), FOCAL AND ABERRANT PREFRONTAL ENGAGEMENT DURING EMOTION REGULATION IN VETERANS WITH POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 851–861. doi: 10.1002/da.22243
Contract grant sponsor: Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Office of Research and Development; Contract grant sponsor: Clinical Sciences Research and Development; Contract grant sponsor: Veterans Affairs Merit Review Program Award.
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Office of Research and Development
- Clinical Sciences Research and Development
- Veterans Affairs Merit Review Program Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.