Contract grant sponsor: Bruce J. Anderson Foundation.
CO-OCCURRENCE OF ANXIETY AND BIPOLAR DISORDERS: CLINICAL AND THERAPEUTIC OVERVIEW
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and Depression Co-Morbidity and the 2014 Klein Award Winner
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 196–206, March 2014
How to Cite
Vázquez, G. H., Baldessarini, R. J. and Tondo, L. (2014), CO-OCCURRENCE OF ANXIETY AND BIPOLAR DISORDERS: CLINICAL AND THERAPEUTIC OVERVIEW. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 196–206. doi: 10.1002/da.22248
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- Aretæus Foundation of Rome
- Lucio Bini Private Donors Research Fund
- Bruce J. Anderson Foundation
- McLean Private Donors Research Fund
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|da22248-sup-0001-S1.pdf||511K||Supplementary Information S1|
|da22248-sup-0002-S2.pdf||511K||Supplementary Information S2|
|da22248-sup-0003-S3.pdf||510K||Supplementary Information S3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.