Contract grant sponsor: Evotec, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, and Avanir, by NIMH Career Development Award 1K23 MH-094707, and by grant UL1 TR000067 from the NIH National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (to J.W.M.); Contract grant sponsor: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai from AstraZeneca, Brainsway, Euthymics, Neosync, and Roche and CNS Response, Otsuka, Servier, and Sunovion (to D.V.I.); Contract grant sponsor: NIH, NIH/NIMH, NARSAD, and USAMRAA (to D.S.C.); Contract grant sponsor: AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Naurex, Roche, Genentech, and NIMH grant RO1 MH-081870, by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), by a NARSAD Independent Investigator Award and funding from the Brown Foundation, Inc. (to S.J.M.); Contract grant sponsor: Career Development Award from NIMH (1K23MH100259) (to R.B.P.).
EFFECTS OF KETAMINE ON EXPLICIT AND IMPLICIT SUICIDAL COGNITION: A RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL IN TREATMENT-RESISTANT DEPRESSION
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 335–343, April 2014
How to Cite
Price, R. B., Iosifescu, D. V., Murrough, J. W., Chang, L. C., Al Jurdi, R. K., Iqbal, S. Z., Soleimani, L., Charney, D. S., Foulkes, A. L. and Mathew, S. J. (2014), EFFECTS OF KETAMINE ON EXPLICIT AND IMPLICIT SUICIDAL COGNITION: A RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL IN TREATMENT-RESISTANT DEPRESSION. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 335–343. doi: 10.1002/da.22253
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- NIMH Career Development Award. Grant Numbers: 1K23 MH-094707, UL1 TR000067
- NIH National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- NIH, NIH/NIMH, NARSAD, and USAMRAA
- AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Naurex, Roche, Genentech
- NIMH. Grant Number: RO1 MH-081870
- Brown Foundation, Inc.
- NIMH. Grant Number: 1K23MH100259
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|da22253-sup-0001-SupMat.pdf||301K||Figure S1. Schematic of Implicit Association Task.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.