Contract grant sponsor: National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC).
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MATERNAL DEPRESSIVE, ANXIOUS, AND STRESS SYMPTOMS DURING PREGNANCY AND ADULT OFFSPRING BEHAVIORAL AND EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Special Issue: Focus on Maternal Mental Health and Its Consequences
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 82–90, February 2015
How to Cite
Betts, K. S., Williams, G. M., Najman, J. M. and Alati, R. (2015), THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MATERNAL DEPRESSIVE, ANXIOUS, AND STRESS SYMPTOMS DURING PREGNANCY AND ADULT OFFSPRING BEHAVIORAL AND EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS. Depress. Anxiety, 32: 82–90. doi: 10.1002/da.22272
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- NHMRC Career Development Award Level 2 in Population Health. Grant Number: APP1012485
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.