Conditional error rate and combining schemes for hybrid automatic repeat request with M-pulse amplitude modulation
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Communication Systems
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1798–1813, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Conditional error rate and combining schemes for hybrid automatic repeat request with M-pulse amplitude modulation, International Journal of Communication Systems, 27, pages 1798–1813, doi: 10.1002/dac.2436, , , , and (
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB316005
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012ZX03004005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!