Conditional error rate and combining schemes for hybrid automatic repeat request with M-pulse amplitude modulation
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Communication Systems
How to Cite
Long, H., Xiang, W., Wang, J., Zhang, Y., Liu, Y. and Wang, W. (2012), Conditional error rate and combining schemes for hybrid automatic repeat request with M-pulse amplitude modulation. Int. J. Commun. Syst.. doi: 10.1002/dac.2436
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB316005
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012ZX03004005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!