The past, the present, and the future of home dialysis
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Dialysis & Transplantation
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 318–319, August 2010
How to Cite
Delano, B. (2010), The past, the present, and the future of home dialysis. Dial. Transplant., 39: 318–319. doi: 10.1002/dat.20471
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- 1U.S. Renal Data System. USRDS 2008 Annual Data Report: Atlas of Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States. National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive Diseases; Bethesda, MD; 2008.
- 4Home hemodialysis: present and future therapies. In: FriedmanEA and MallappallilMC, eds. Present and Future Therapies for End Stage Renal Disease. Hackensack, NJ: World Scientiﬁc. 2010: 65–78..
- 7Excerpts from the USRDS 2009 Annual Data Report. Am J Kidney Dis. 2010; 55: 256.