Using Peer Mentors to screen for CKD at dialysis units: Targeting high-risk family members
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Dialysis & Transplantation
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 246–251, June 2011
How to Cite
Swartz, J. E., Perry, E., Joy, S. and Swartz, R. D. (2011), Using Peer Mentors to screen for CKD at dialysis units: Targeting high-risk family members. Dial. Transplant., 40: 246–251. doi: 10.1002/dat.20582
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- 1US Renal Data System: USRDS 2008 Annual Data Report. Bethesda, MD: The National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; 2008.
- 2ESRD Annual Data Report, Renal Network 11; 2008.
- 14Review of findings on Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP) outcomes: physical, emotional & health-related quality of life, healthcare utilization and costs. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Council on Aging; 2008.,
- 15Social determinants of health: what, how, why, and now. Prev Chronic Dis. 2007 4: A85.
- 19Michigan BRFSS Surveillance Brief. Available at: http://www.Michigan.gov/documents/MDCH/MIBRFSS_surveillance_brief;_June 2008.
- 21CKD and cardiovascular disease in screened high-risk volunteer and general populations: the early Kidney and Evaluation Program (KEEP) and National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 1999–2004. Am J Kidney Dis. 2008; 51 (suppl 2): s38–s45., , , et al.