Fine-needle aspiration biopsy of anaplastic large cell lymphoma, small cell variant with prominent plasmacytoid features: Case report
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 113–116, February 2002
How to Cite
Gatter, K. M., Rader, A. and Braziel, R. M. (2002), Fine-needle aspiration biopsy of anaplastic large cell lymphoma, small cell variant with prominent plasmacytoid features: Case report. Diagn. Cytopathol., 26: 113–116. doi: 10.1002/dc.10056
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.