Utility and outcomes of fine-needle aspiration biopsy in Hodgkin's disease
Article first published online: 29 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 278–282, May 2002
How to Cite
Moreland, W. S. and Geisinger, K. R. (2002), Utility and outcomes of fine-needle aspiration biopsy in Hodgkin's disease. Diagn. Cytopathol., 26: 278–282. doi: 10.1002/dc.10104
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.