Detection of a subset of CD30+ anaplastic large cell lymphoma by interphase fluorescence in situ hybridization
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 61–66, August 2003
How to Cite
Shin, H. J. C., Thorson, P., Gu, J. and Katz, R. L. (2003), Detection of a subset of CD30+ anaplastic large cell lymphoma by interphase fluorescence in situ hybridization. Diagn. Cytopathol., 29: 61–66. doi: 10.1002/dc.10315
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.