Abnormal Pap smears with negative follow-up biopsies: Improving cytohistologic correlations
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 200–202, October 2003
How to Cite
Bewtra, C., Pathan, M. and Hashish, H. (2003), Abnormal Pap smears with negative follow-up biopsies: Improving cytohistologic correlations. Diagn. Cytopathol., 29: 200–202. doi: 10.1002/dc.10329
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.