Dr. Vogel is a paid consultant of the Cytyc Health Corporation, Inc.
Special Section: Advances in Technology
Atypia in the assessment of breast cancer risk: Implications for management
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 151–157, March 2004
How to Cite
Vogel, V. G. (2004), Atypia in the assessment of breast cancer risk: Implications for management. Diagn. Cytopathol., 30: 151–157. doi: 10.1002/dc.20004
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project
- Susan Love Breast Cancer Foundation
- Magee Womens Research Institute. Grant Numbers: 5 U10CA12028-28, U10CA37377
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.