Advances in Technology
A simple method to determine the need for glacial acetic acid treatment of bloody ThinPrep Pap tests before slide processing
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 321–325, November 2004
How to Cite
Rowe, L. R., Bentz, J. S. (2004), A simple method to determine the need for glacial acetic acid treatment of bloody ThinPrep Pap tests before slide processing. Diagn. Cytopathol., 31: 321–325. doi: 10.1002/dc.20152
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2004
- Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (ARUP), Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.