Fine-needle aspiration cytology of alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma utilizing ThinPrep® liquid-based sample and cytospin preparations: A case confirmed by FKHR break apart rearrangement by FISH probe
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 704–706, October 2006
How to Cite
Das, K., Mirani, N., Hameed, M., Pliner, L. and Aisner,, S. C. (2006), Fine-needle aspiration cytology of alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma utilizing ThinPrep® liquid-based sample and cytospin preparations: A case confirmed by FKHR break apart rearrangement by FISH probe. Diagn. Cytopathol., 34: 704–706. doi: 10.1002/dc.20545
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.