Cyto-histological correlations in primary, recurrent and metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma: The institut Curie's experience
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 482–487, August 2007
How to Cite
Klijanienko, J., Caillaud, J.-M., Orbach, D., Brisse, H., Lagacé, R., Vielh, P., Couturier, J., Fréneaux, P., Theocharis, S. and Sastre-Garau, X. (2007), Cyto-histological correlations in primary, recurrent and metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma: The institut Curie's experience. Diagn. Cytopathol., 35: 482–487. doi: 10.1002/dc.20662
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.