Desmoplastic small round cell tumor: Using FISH as an ancillary technique to support cytologic diagnosis in an unusual case
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 516–520, August 2007
How to Cite
Waugh, M. S., Dash, R. C., Turner, K. C. and Dodd, L. G. (2007), Desmoplastic small round cell tumor: Using FISH as an ancillary technique to support cytologic diagnosis in an unusual case. Diagn. Cytopathol., 35: 516–520. doi: 10.1002/dc.20669
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!