The following medical societies are co-sponsors of the NCI Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration State of the Science Conference and Website: The American Cancer Society, College of American Pathologists, The American Society for Clinical Pathology, The American Society of Clinical Oncology, La Societe Francaise de Cytologie Clinique, The American Society of Cytopathology, The Papanicoloau Society of Cytopathology, The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, The American Association of Endocrine Surgeons, The American Thyroid Association, The Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound, The American College of Radiology, National Comprehensive Cancer Network, The American College of Endocrinology.
NCI Special Conference
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 442–448, June 2008
How to Cite
Layfield, L. J., Abrams, J., Cochand-Priollet, B., Evans, D., Gharib, H., Greenspan, F., Henry, M., LiVolsi, V., Merino, M., Michael, C. W., Wang, H. and Wells, S. A. (2008), Post-thyroid FNA testing and treatment options: A synopsis of the National Cancer Institute Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration State of the Science Conference. Diagn. Cytopathol., 36: 442–448. doi: 10.1002/dc.20832
This article is a US Government Work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.