A retrospective study of the diagnostic accuracy of fine-needle aspiration for breast lesions and implications for future use
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 855–860, December 2008
How to Cite
Day, C., Moatamed, N., Fimbres, A. M., Salami, N., Lim, S. and Apple, S. K. (2008), A retrospective study of the diagnostic accuracy of fine-needle aspiration for breast lesions and implications for future use. Diagn. Cytopathol., 36: 855–860. doi: 10.1002/dc.20933
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.