Living with uncertainty: Equivocal Pap test results and the evolution of ASC terminology
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 221–232, March 2010
How to Cite
Howell, L. P., Wilton, M., Bishop, J., Afify, A. (2010), Living with uncertainty: Equivocal Pap test results and the evolution of ASC terminology. Diagn. Cytopathol., 38: 221–232. doi: 10.1002/dc.21191
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.