Pleomorphic hyalinizing angiectatic tumor: Cytomorphologic features on fine-needle aspiration
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 214–217, March 2011
How to Cite
Cimino-Mathews, A. and Ali,, S. Z. (2011), Pleomorphic hyalinizing angiectatic tumor: Cytomorphologic features on fine-needle aspiration. Diagn. Cytopathol., 39: 214–217. doi: 10.1002/dc.21403
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.