An abstract of this work was originally presented as a poster at the 99th Annual Meeting of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Washington DC, March 20–26, 2010. The reference for the abstract is “Arnason T, Hart RD, Taylor SM, Trites JR, Nasser JG, Bullock MJ. Diagnostic accuracy of fine-needle aspiration biopsy of the parapharyngeal space. United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology's (USCAP) 99th Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, March 2010. Modern Pathology. 23(S1):87. (Poster presentation).”
Diagnostic accuracy and safety of fine-needle aspiration biopsy of the parapharyngeal space†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 118–123, February 2012
How to Cite
Arnason, T., Hart, R. D., Taylor, S. M., Trites, J. R., Nasser, J. G. and Bullock, M. J. (2012), Diagnostic accuracy and safety of fine-needle aspiration biopsy of the parapharyngeal space. Diagn. Cytopathol., 40: 118–123. doi: 10.1002/dc.21508
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!