Correlation of thyroid nodule fine-needle aspiration cytology with corresponding histology at Mayo Clinic, 2001–2007: An institutional experience of 1,945 cases
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue S1, pages E27–E32, May 2012
How to Cite
Seningen, J. L., Nassar, A., Henry, M. R. (2012), Correlation of thyroid nodule fine-needle aspiration cytology with corresponding histology at Mayo Clinic, 2001–2007: An institutional experience of 1,945 cases. Diagn. Cytopathol., 40: E27–E32. doi: 10.1002/dc.21566
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.