Necrotic granulomatous pseudotumor following metal-on-metal hip arthroplasty: A potential mimic of sarcoma on fine needle aspiration cytology
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Bone and Soft Tissue
Volume 40, Issue S2, pages E104–E108, August 2012
How to Cite
Singh, C., Kaplan, A. and Pambuccian, S. E. (2012), Necrotic granulomatous pseudotumor following metal-on-metal hip arthroplasty: A potential mimic of sarcoma on fine needle aspiration cytology. Diagn. Cytopathol., 40: E104–E108. doi: 10.1002/dc.21605
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.