Continuing Medical Education
Challenging breast lesions: Pitfalls and limitations of fine-needle aspiration and the role of core biopsy in specific lesions
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 262–272, March 2012
How to Cite
Simsir, A., Cangiarella, J. (2012), Challenging breast lesions: Pitfalls and limitations of fine-needle aspiration and the role of core biopsy in specific lesions. Diagn. Cytopathol., 40: 262–272. doi: 10.1002/dc.21630
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.