Metastatic inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor identified by EUS-FNA in mediastinal lymph nodes with ancillary FISH studies for ALK rearrangement
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Bone and Soft Tissue
Volume 40, Issue S2, pages E118–E125, August 2012
How to Cite
Borak, S., Siegal, G. P., Reddy, V., Jhala, N. and Jhala, D. (2012), Metastatic inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor identified by EUS-FNA in mediastinal lymph nodes with ancillary FISH studies for ALK rearrangement. Diagn. Cytopathol., 40: E118–E125. doi: 10.1002/dc.21663
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.