Images in Cytology
Tigroid background in an endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspirate of a mediastinal lymph node metastasis of pulmonary squamous-cell carcinoma
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 430–432, May 2012
How to Cite
Xie, L., Schmechel, S. C., Pambuccian, S. E. (2012), Tigroid background in an endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspirate of a mediastinal lymph node metastasis of pulmonary squamous-cell carcinoma. Diagn. Cytopathol., 40: 430–432. doi: 10.1002/dc.21682
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.