Potential pitfalls for false suspicion of papillary thyroid carcinoma: A Cytohistologic Review of 22 Cases
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue S1, pages E74–E79, May 2012
How to Cite
Jing, X., Michael, C. W. (2012), Potential pitfalls for false suspicion of papillary thyroid carcinoma: A Cytohistologic Review of 22 Cases. Diagn. Cytopathol., 40: E74–E79. doi: 10.1002/dc.21726
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.