Clinical and immunological characteristics associated with the presence of protozoa in sputum smears
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 22–27, January 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Girón, R. and van Woerden, H. C. (2013), Clinical and immunological characteristics associated with the presence of protozoa in sputum smears. Diagn. Cytopathol., 41: 22–27. doi: 10.1002/dc.21752
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.