Triage of cervical cytological diagnoses of atypical squamous cells by DNA methylation of paired boxed gene 1 (PAX1)
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 41–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Chao, T.-K., Ke, F.-Y., Liao, Y.-P., Wang, H.-C., Yu, C.-P. and Lai, H.-C. (2013), Triage of cervical cytological diagnoses of atypical squamous cells by DNA methylation of paired boxed gene 1 (PAX1). Diagn. Cytopathol., 41: 41–46. doi: 10.1002/dc.21758
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
- Tri-Service General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China. Grant Numbers: TSGH-C98-10-S05, TSGH-C99-009-10-S05, TSGH-C99-014-S01, TSGH-C99-014-S02
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 98-2314-B-016-030-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.