PCR-based identification of eight lactobacillus species and 18 hr-HPV genotypes in fixed cervical samples of south african women at risk of HIV and BV
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Symposium Issue
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 472–477, June 2012
How to Cite
Dols, J. A.M., Reid, G., Kort, R., Schuren, F. H.J., Tempelman, H., Bontekoe, Tj. R., Korporaal, H., Van der Veer, E.M., Smit, P. W., Boon, M. E. (2012), PCR-based identification of eight lactobacillus species and 18 hr-HPV genotypes in fixed cervical samples of south african women at risk of HIV and BV. Diagn. Cytopathol., 40: 472–477. doi: 10.1002/dc.21786
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.