Letters to the Editor
Monosodium urate (gout) crystals, an uncommon finding in thinprep synovial fluid cytology
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 93–94, January 2013
How to Cite
Policarpio-Nicolas, M. L. C. and Valente, P. T. (2013), Monosodium urate (gout) crystals, an uncommon finding in thinprep synovial fluid cytology. Diagn. Cytopathol., 41: 93–94. doi: 10.1002/dc.21819
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.