Molecular genetic characterization of lymphoma: Application to cytology diagnosis
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Symposium Issue
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 542–555, June 2012
How to Cite
Ochs, R. C., Bagg, A. (2012), Molecular genetic characterization of lymphoma: Application to cytology diagnosis. Diagn. Cytopathol., 40: 542–555. doi: 10.1002/dc.22819
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.