Author contributions: Study concept and design: Willingham; Acquisition of data: Sodikoff, Johnson, Lewis, Garud, Bharmal, and Willingham; Analysis and interpretation of data: Sodikoff, Johnson, Lewis, Garud, and Willingham; Drafting of manuscript: Sodikoff, Johnson, Lewis, and Willingham; Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: Johnson, Lewis, Garud, Bharmal, Keilin, Siddiqui, Cai, and Willingham; Administrative, technical, or material support: Willingham.
Increased diagnostic yield of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspirates with flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1043–1051, December 2013
How to Cite
Sodikoff, J. B., Johnson, H. L., Lewis, M. M., Garud, S. S., Bharmal, S. J., Keilin, S. A., Siddiqui, M. T., Cai, Q. and Willingham, F. F. (2013), Increased diagnostic yield of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspirates with flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry. Diagn. Cytopathol., 41: 1043–1051. doi: 10.1002/dc.22903
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.