Standardized terminology and nomenclature for pancreatobiliary cytology: The Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology guidelines
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 338–350, April 2014
How to Cite
Pitman, M. B., Centeno, B. A., Ali, S. Z., Genevay, M., Stelow, E., Mino-Kenudson, M., Fernandez-del Castillo, C., Max Schmidt, C., Brugge, W., Layfield, L. (2014), Standardized terminology and nomenclature for pancreatobiliary cytology: The Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology guidelines. Diagn. Cytopathol., 42: 338–350. doi: 10.1002/dc.23092
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.