A correlative cytologic and histologic study of malignant fibrous histiocytoma: An analysis of 40 cases examined by fine-needle aspiration cytology
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 46–54, January/March 1986
How to Cite
Walaas, L., Angervall, L., Hagmar, B. and Säve-Söderbergh, J. (1986), A correlative cytologic and histologic study of malignant fibrous histiocytoma: An analysis of 40 cases examined by fine-needle aspiration cytology. Diagn. Cytopathol., 2: 46–54. doi: 10.1002/dc.2840020111
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 1985
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.