Nuclear grooves: A useful criterion in the cytopathologic diagnosis of papillary thyroid carcinoma
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 91–94, March 1988
How to Cite
Shurbaji, M. S., Gupta, P. K. and Frost, J. K. (1988), Nuclear grooves: A useful criterion in the cytopathologic diagnosis of papillary thyroid carcinoma. Diagn. Cytopathol., 4: 91–94. doi: 10.1002/dc.2840040202
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 1987
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.