Preoperative diagnostic accuracy of fine-needle aspiration in the management of breast lesions: Comparison of specificity and sensitivity with clinical examination, mammography, echography, and thermography in 249 patients
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 4–8, July 1994
How to Cite
Negri, S., Bonetti, F., Capitanio, A. and Bonzanini, M. (1994), Preoperative diagnostic accuracy of fine-needle aspiration in the management of breast lesions: Comparison of specificity and sensitivity with clinical examination, mammography, echography, and thermography in 249 patients. Diagn. Cytopathol., 11: 4–8. doi: 10.1002/dc.2840110103
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.