Tips on Techniques
Estimation of estrogen receptor content in fine-needle aspirates from breast cancer using the monoclonal antibody 1d5 and microwave oven processing: Correlation with paraffin embedded and frozen sections determinations
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 347–351, November 1995
How to Cite
Schmitt, F. C., Bento, M. J. and Amendoeira, I. (1995), Estimation of estrogen receptor content in fine-needle aspirates from breast cancer using the monoclonal antibody 1d5 and microwave oven processing: Correlation with paraffin embedded and frozen sections determinations. Diagn. Cytopathol., 13: 347–351. doi: 10.1002/dc.2840130417
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 1994
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientítifico e Tecnológico, CNPq. Grant Number: 2021240/92
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.