Alzheimer's disease, estrogens, and clinical trials: a case study in drug development for complex disorders
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: Estrogens and Neuroprotection
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 53–77, October 2005
How to Cite
Howell, N., Dykens, J. and Moos, W. H. (2005), Alzheimer's disease, estrogens, and clinical trials: a case study in drug development for complex disorders. Drug Dev. Res., 66: 53–77. doi: 10.1002/ddr.20046
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!