John H. Holcombe is an employee and stockholder of Eli Lilly and Company. Dennis D. Kim, Anthony H. Stonehouse, and David M. Kendall are employees and stockholders of Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has a global agreement with Eli Lilly and Company to collaborate on the development and commercialization of exenatide.
Management of type 2 diabetes: the role of incretin mimetics†
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: New Drugs for Metabolic Syndrome. Part I: Papers presented at the 2nd Annual Metabolic Diseases World Summit
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 545–552, July 2006
How to Cite
Holcombe, J. H., Kim, D. D., Stonehouse, A. H. and Kendall, D. M. (2006), Management of type 2 diabetes: the role of incretin mimetics. Drug Dev. Res., 67: 545–552. doi: 10.1002/ddr.20120
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!