Dulbecco's modified Eagle's medium
- Fura 2-AM
Fura 2-acetoxymethy ester
mean fluorescence intensity
mitochondria membrane potential
mitochondrial permeability transition pore
- MTT, conventional 3-(4,5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl)-2,5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide; PC12 cells
rat pheochromocytoma (PC12) cells
reactive oxygen species
Protective effect of CPUX1, a progesterone, on hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative damage in PC12 cells†
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 69, Issue 8, pages 495–501, December 2008
How to Cite
Ji, B.-s. and He, L. (2008), Protective effect of CPUX1, a progesterone, on hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative damage in PC12 cells. Drug Dev. Res., 69: 495–501. doi: 10.1002/ddr.20256
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2008
- Nature Science Foundation of Education Office of Henan Province, China. Grant Number: 2007310001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!