Clinical efficacy of potassium humate in the treatment of allergic rhinitis: double-blind placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 358–363, September 2010
How to Cite
Gandy, J. J., Meeding, J. P., Snyman, J. R. and van Rensburg, C. E. J. (2010), Clinical efficacy of potassium humate in the treatment of allergic rhinitis: double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Drug Dev. Res., 71: 358–363. doi: 10.1002/ddr.20381
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
- Unique Health Trust; South African National Research Foundation (NRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!