3-butyl-6-fluoro-1(3H)-isobenzofuranone (6-F-NBP), a derivative of dl-n-butylphthalide, inhibits glutamate-induced cytotoxicity in PC12 cells
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 11–17, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, N., Ji, M.-X., Xu, L. and Ji, B.-S. (2012), 3-butyl-6-fluoro-1(3H)-isobenzofuranone (6-F-NBP), a derivative of dl-n-butylphthalide, inhibits glutamate-induced cytotoxicity in PC12 cells. Drug Dev. Res., 73: 11–17. doi: 10.1002/ddr.20444
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!