Synergism between tramadol and meloxicam in the formalin test involves both opioidergic and serotonergic pathways
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 43–50, February 2012
How to Cite
Isiordia-Espinoza, M. A., Terán-Rosales, F., Reyes-García, G. and Granados-Soto, V. (2012), Synergism between tramadol and meloxicam in the formalin test involves both opioidergic and serotonergic pathways. Drug Dev. Res., 73: 43–50. doi: 10.1002/ddr.20461
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- Escuela Superior de Medicina del Instituto Politécnico Nacional. Grant Number: 20100823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!