Drug development in NZ: can a country be a cluster?
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 51–58, February 2012
How to Cite
Lockhart, M. M., Babar, Z.-U.-D. and Garg, S. (2012), Drug development in NZ: can a country be a cluster?. Drug Dev. Res., 73: 51–58. doi: 10.1002/ddr.20489
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- Foundation for Research, Science and Technology (FRST TIF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!